Sent: Monday, June 17, 2002 11:04 PM
Subject: IML: 60 Imperial Rear Glass clips

Hey List I am trying to install the back window on my Imperial, but I do not have any of the curved, odd shaped clips that hold the rear chrome pieces on the car. They slip on over the lip, then you put the seal on then the glass. I need to find a source or if anyone has any for sale please let me know.
Thanks
Marc 60 Imperial 4drht