IML - DIGEST POSTING

IML: 74-75 Imperial rear disc brake pads

For those in need of rear brake pads for this era Imperial.... the front brake pads from a Volare or Aspen can also be used.  I installed these on my 75 Imperial.  There was one minor adjustment to the pad - can't remember exactly what I needed to do but I do know it was a very minor tweak.  Inexpensively priced and available at most parts stores.  Just another option to keep in mind.

Happy motoring!

Dale
68 Crown Coupe
60 NY T&C, sedan, coupe