Syracuse NY car show

Hi all,

There will be a car show at the New York State Fairgrounds coming up in July.
 The dates are July 19, 20, 21.

Here is the web site (includes links to the Central NY Chapter of the
National Railway Historical Society, which has a permanent display at the
fairgrounds):

www.syracusenats.com

I've been to the show before and they have a LOT of cool cars there.  Mostly
hotrods, and customs.  (I remember years ago seeing a 1979 Dodge Magnum GT,
the only one I've ever seen in real life.)

Dan Wing
Imp1983@xxxxxxx

83 Imp, beige, wire wheels,
factory/dealer carb conversion