From: Mark Blitman <markblitman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, June 25, 2002 7:08 AM
Subject: IML: have I missed something?

at last my '74 imp is starting first turn hot or cold...new coil and coil to
dist.cap wire have solved the starting problems..however a new one has
turned up..car will stumble on acceleration then smooth out over 40-45..and
when it stumbles it feels like you can actually "feel" the distributor
turning..have i missed something?  thanks for any help..doesn't do it all
the time and that is baffling to me...