solenoid 6V More ?

Thanks to everyone who has chimed in on this thread.
Let me summarize what I think I know and have
discovered.

1- Stay with Dot 3
2- Probably no fire risk
3- Buna-N "Provides excellent resistance to solvents
and oils" according to the McMaster-Carr catalog so
I'd think it would work OK.
4- The solenoid is one way only so this is the right
type solenoid/valve, ie a binary operation for my
computer inclined mind, on or off.  Open to allow
fluid to flow and closed to hold it in whatever
position it is in.
5- Brake fluid leaks would be a pain but not the end
of the world as they only place for it to exit would
be the bottom of the door onto stainless trim.
6- TWO of my cylinders have failed solenoids and
rebuilding them is not feasible as far as I can tell.

7- Dick commented that he had rebuild similar
cylinders and converted the seals to support trans
fluid to protect against future paint issues.  I'd
rather not do that unless I have no other choice.

The remaining question is the pressure.  At 105 PSI,
is it stout enough to handle the pressure generated by
the pump.  Anyone got any idea what kind of pressure
we are dealing with?  I guess I could put a guage on a
line and measure it. but I would not think it would be
that high.

At this point I am probably going to try and rig
something up using this solenoid IF I do not find a
couple cylinders at Carlisle in a couple weeks.

Kerryp