Mis-fire (was: have I missed something?)

Mis-fire (was: have I missed something?)

Here's a odd-ball idea:  Is the EGR valve working properly?  I had a 74
that stumbled if the EGR was disconnected.  It seemed that the
distributor  gave it so much advance right above idle, that it needed the
EGR to slow down the combustion.  In this case, the problem wasn't a flat
spot like a lean mixture.  It was a stumble like way too much timing
advance.

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.