running ruff

Hi All.
Well we finally got it fixed.
It was the distributor put the new one in today and went cruising.
I have a couple of leaks to fix one in the power steering hose I am going to
try putting some pipe dope on the treads.
I am also going to have to replace the right front caliper it is leaking .
I will be at Carlisle next month with the car it might not have all the
chrome on it but it will be it,s first show since the rebuild.
See you there Bob