Sending Unit for 62 LeBaron

A while back there was some discussion regarding fuel sending units.  I don't recall which particular yrs were discussed but if anyone knows where I could find one for my 62 LeBaron I would appreciate hearing from them.  I know I can get it rebuilt but would like to simply replace it.  Or does anyone know if any other Mopars have the same unit that could be exchanged?

Also my Dash lights work some time and some time they don't is that caused by the power pack or could it be the switch? From what I have read here on the list it sounds like if they light and then slowly get dimmer it is in the power pack, if thats the case I have probably answered my own question because that is what they do.  The only thing that made me question it was that the lights didn't work at all last year (as I recall 0fcourse it wasn't out much after dark) and the other night when I got in to drive it they came on and stayed on although not very bright for as long as I drove around ( a good 20 minutes or so).

Thanks in Advance

Steve T
62 LeBaron
63 300 Pace Car Conv.