Whoops!!!! from Kevin Ford

hey everyone,....

sorry about that getting posted it was ment for a friend of mine and not the club..but any way to any one who is intrested.....I had found a 1973 LeBaron 4 door Black in excellent condition with less than 20,000 miles on it.....get this...setting on an abondon showroom floor.....it has set for so long that the tries have gone flat a a huge oil circle is on the orange carpet under the car.....its so crazy...but the owner will NOT sell it. said he had it out for a drive just the other day!!!!!!! I ask around and it has been setting there for 8 years!!!!!! Its repulsive that someone does not even care enough about this car to sell it to someone who would appreciate it and DRIVE it!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is what it was ment for not to let it set around and rot!!!!!!!!! Sorry kids...im just kinda ticked about this one...I get this all the time from poeple who have cars..and....let them rot down....and never sell them. Well any way sorry for the rant...well all u Imperalist.....happy driving....now I'm gonna go bac k to my suckey 92 Camaro.....

Kevin L. Ford

a.k.a. "DaBaron"

Hey Pete:

Heres my lates grewsome detail......its not for sale..the owner told me he drove it just the other day..I said really with 4 flat tire... he did not want to discuss it much more and said that it was not for sale. I am really pissed about this one...why do people just let awsome cars just rot away??? I tried to buy a 1947 DeSoto in High School....Oh I cant sell.....my dad said the car had been setting in one spot sine the mid-60's!!!!! It the same old story I guess......well this was fun for a while but now I got to hunt a car down.....

Kevin Ford