buying "bargain"- help guys!!!

i 'm pretty sure i'm buying this guys car 73 imperial. please help what do i
do to fluish this thing so i dont have to stop every hour on a 12-1400 mile
trip.( it'll take 3 mos. to
get home!)how does some one flush the block? i think flushing the rad. cleans
the block anyway, right? rem. a freeze plug is a pain, isn't it. this is my
2nd imp. i had a
68 lebaron in 1989 i got free from an old man it needed too much work the gas
gauge
was broken it ran out on the hiway twice! i sold the car for the 440 the guy
rebuilt it
and put it in a charger when dis assembling he found a broken ringt in the
motor.
also with all big block mopars i got horrible VAPOR LOCK on hot days. how
does one prevent this? thanks!