1990 >IMPERIAL< update

Hi,

>>i want to go to an imperial show or just a show in general but my car is
only 10 years old-will i look foolish. Thoughts from all please :-)<<

Hi Ms Goldman,

Don't hesitate for a second to show your car.  I bought my 83 in 1990, and
took it to a show the first chance I got.  I had to enter in the Special
Interest class, but that's OK.

Your car (any Imp) is unique and there will always be someone there that will
like it and talk about it.

Sure, most people will gravitate toward the GTO's and Mustangs, but then
that's all they know about.  ;-}

Dan Wing
Imp1983@xxxxxxx

83 Imp, beige, wire wheel covers,