'71 Imperial on Ebay

Hello All;
 I agree with Carmine, this one should be saved from the derbier/ hot
rodders. Judging by the photos it looks like it is in good shape and pretty
complete other then the dented rear fender. Its hard to say but it looks
like even the fender could be saved by a decent body man. Anyhow the car is
in South Bend Indiana, former home of the Studebaker Corporation. So if
there are any Imperial enthusiasts in that area of the world it looks like
it might be going fairly cheap.
Best Regards
Arran Foster
1954 Imperial Newport
Needing A left side taillight Bezel and other trim parts.