68 LeBaron

The black switch on the passenger rear door operates the interior lights (both
on my 68 Sedan and Lebaron).  The other way you can turn on the interior lights
with doors closed is by turning the instrument panel switch all the way to one
or the other side.

I got a booster for ~$100 from autozone.  I also got a master cylinder from
Autozone (about the same cost) but the upper surface was not finished very
well, so the cup does not seal too well.  Autozone is cheap, but the quality is
uncertain.

D^2