Selling of My 68 Imp.....NOT!

In a message dated 7/3/2002 7:40:29 AM Central Daylight Time, impmac1@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

After a heart to heart talk with a dear friend, whom shall go nameless.  I have decided that mw offering my 68 Imp up for sale was a moment of insanity.  So therefore I am withdrawing my offer.
 Our conversation started something like this;  (highly edited for those of a sensitive nature) What the hell were you thinking!  Are you out of your %#@&ing mind!  You are so close to getting the car just the way you want it, you must be %^&*! crazy!  And besides how the hell you gonna haul your Tuba around?  Can't do that in an econobox...   You get the drift.
  So forgive my lapse of sanity, and if you read my add in the club classified, just dismiss it as the ravings of a lunatic.

Sincerely,
One who has come back to the ever loving arms of Ma Mopar,

Mitch

Mitch,
This sounds real familiar!! ... Glad you've recovered!
Ron...