From: "bom tie" <bomtie@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: IML: Corrorless and gas tank sealer
Date: Mon,  1 Jul 2002 21:06:20 -0400 (EDT)

  I know we have been down this road a 1000 times but here is a new twist. I
was using Corrorless (sp?) the other day and got some on my hands, and I
washed it off with some carb cleaner. This got me to thinking when I get gas
tank sealer on my hands, atomic power will not remove it. Could a person use
(on a frame) corrorless then brush on gas tank sealer (could it be thined?)
and then use undercoating. I could be going overboard here, just wanted to
fix a car that would last a lifetime or two.Charles