Old Imperial Makes News

We took Pinkie (the 61 Parts Car Not) to the local BBQ drive in last
week for one of those old-car cruise-in nites.  The local paper
(Albany, NY Tines-Union) showed and chose Pinkie and my good-looking
11 yr old (complete with ice cream cone) as the cover photo for a
spread on Classic American Summer Dining Out.  We made a big color
spread on the Weekly "Preview" (Arts and Activities) insert for the
4th of July.  What Fun!  Alas, there is no on-line version of the
Preview section, so I can't share the photo that way, but I'll scan
and post it on my website (www.dte.net/project61).  Give me a week or
so.

Imperial Living Forever!
j 'prouder of the boy, but sure do like that car' c
--
John A. Corey
CFIC, Inc.