1969 for sale

Mo Jo,
   Don't sweat it, people just aren't buying now! My
friend has all those Chryslers at truly give-away
prices (i.e. 1963 Pacesetter convertible with a
rebuilt motor for 2750.00!!!!) listed on a bunch of
c-body sites! The only car that sold is a running 1964
New Yorker nine passenger wagon with dual air and
nearly every other option imaginable for 1,400! So if
you Imp hasn't sold don't be too upset nobody is
buying...sit tight you may just want to keep it!

Thad the ImpPoster

PS guys to view the list join the Imp Salon
yahoogroups
and see in the file section Rick's cars for sale or
just cars for sale I can't remember its like 20 cars
from 62 NY to 79 300!