From: "Randy Martin" <CountyFleet@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, July 12, 2002 6:36 PM
Subject: IML: '73 window motors

Hello All!
My '73 power window has ceased operation.  I can raise and lower the window
by hand and when I operate the window switch, the motor hums.  I recall
reading that the rubber gear inside these motors can fail causing the same
symptoms I am describing.  I also seem to recall someone saying these were
available separately.  Where can I find them? Any help one be appreciated.
Thanks!
Randy '73 Imperial 4dr HT w/ABS Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer
download : http://explorer.msn.com