Please Welcome Richard Swihart '67

New Subscriber(s): Richard Swihart
Email Address is: dickedo32@xxxxxxx
Member Location: Visalia, California 93292

Car(s) owned: 1967 Imperial Convertable Regal Blue with Black leather
interior and blue vinyl top with glass window.

Self-Introduction: I am 70 (almost) a car lover and have had several
including Hudsons Fords Buicks Caddilacs and currently own this Imperial and
a 1957 Thunderbird that has had a frame off restoration. Old cars are my
major sorce of enjoyment.