godd platers on the west coast?

All of the chrome platers suggested seem to be on the east
coast.  Too far away for my heavy bumpers.

What about SF/Bay Area???

There is a guy next door to where I work who is convenient,
and seems to do good work, but I'm not convinced that he's
the best price.

Where to look west of Reno and north of San Luis Obispo?

-Kenyon

=====
Kenyon Wills
6o LeBaron - America's Most Carefully Built Car
73 LeBaron - Long Low & Luxurious