gimpineer@xxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday 15 July 2002 22:27
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: Set of Wide White Walls for 50

Someone with a spec book could look this up.  It seems to my old
rememberer that "Letter" designations for tire size didn't come about
till a little later.  The original would probably have been something
like a 7.50 X 15 or 8.25 X 15 bias ply. I also remember that cars of
that ere had naturally sloppy steering by todays standards.  Steering
was somewhat of a suggestion as to where the car should go.

4 - Toes