C@C thanks

>The IML had a great turnout of about 15 lovely cars.  There was lots of
>foot traffic and interest.  We had represented years from the early 50s
>through the 70's (hey, don't press for details, I'm just a 61 guy).

Hey! There were at least 3 members w/80s Imperials there ;) There were so
many Imperials there they wouldn't let me park with you guys and stuck me at
the end of a bunch of 300s and next to a 300-H. I guess the torn seats and
peeling gray paint on my '83 kept me off the A-list:(  Or maybe it was just
because I didn't get there 'til noon Sat.  My air pump seized and broke the
belt as we turned on Clay Street:(
I saw several other 80s Imperials that may or may not have been members
including a near perfect navy blue car being sold by the original owner
because his wife won a PT Cruiser at a show & Andy, Don Kemper's friend with
his hopped up white 81. I sure the guys at the tent didn't like his stereo
;)
It was good to put some faces and cars with the names, but I got there too
late to meet many.  I had my 280lb uncle with me so it was tough covering
much ground at the show&swap.
It was good to see Don Kemper again.  Last year he traded me a wheel center
so I would have 4 that matched.  Thanks Don! This year Jack (formerly of
Manhattan) gave me a headlight door motor. Thanks! You guys are great! If I
ever have anything you need, let me know.
Hopefully next year my car will be a little closer to finished, but I drive
it so much 2 things break for every 1 thing I fix.
Did we have enough cars for the tent? I registered as IML, but did it day of
the show because my water pump wasn't in until the last minute. Sorry.
Thanks everybody, see you next year,
Rob
PS I like those muscle cars