Please Welcome timothy & lorraine hallock

Please Welcome timothy & lorraine hallock

New Subscriber(s): timothy & lorraine hallock
Email Address is: blondcoranet@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: middlebury vermont

Car(s) owned: 1971 imperial (dark blue, blue vinal)

Self-Introduction: an older friend owned this car, he drove only on good
weather days, we tried to buy it from him, but didnt want to part with it.3
years ago he passed away, with one of his sons keeping the car, he didnt
want to sell either.around may of 2002 the son came to see us to see if we
were still interested in the car, (of course we were), i talked to the son
and found out he had only good things to say about his father, so i then new
why he did not want to sell at that time.she sat unstarted for 7 years, i
set the points and put gas in the carb,she cranckedover 1 turn and the
horses came to life,she needed a tune up and carb work and now those horses
just sit there and pur. i proceeded to purchase the car and am now slowly
fixing her up. when we bought her she had 29556 origanal miles on her, i
have not put but only around 300 miles on it so far. it will be parked this
fall for a body overhaul and paint job, the interior needs very little work,
only a new carpet as the old one is molded from sitt
think i can clean it. my friend meant a lot to us and we really love this
car and hope to have a lot of fun with her, as our friend loved her as well,
and it shows from the condition she is still in.
ive always liked big cars and now have one of the biggest. though i like
them all, MOPAR is my faverate, this is the only sweet one i own, i have 2
other cars but they dont compair to the imperial, they are just cars, but
she is my BABY.
Tim & Lorraine