Carlisle Road Trip HooBoy! (long read but fun)

Carlisle Road Trip HooBoy! (long read but fun)

John:

Great story, glad you got home safely. Makes me wanna go RIGHT OUT and get
stainless brake lines though....  Young son should be commended on such calm
obedience. Driver is to be commended on calm thinking and what sounds like very
deft tranny manipulation (only in a push-button!).

MANY THANKS for bringing your "barbie-skin-pink" '61. Enjoyed seeing it
immensely. And THANKS also for taking photos.

Happy Imperialing.