Finnish 57 with fins: found!

This just in on the 1957 that was in Limbo at a junkyard
but then disappeared.

This thanks is to all of those that offered on and off list
to assist this guy, even if he didn't see the IML reactions
that took place after his plea was posted.

>> Hi !

Car is now in Los Angeles and will be put in ship on
thursday.
Seller told me that he took it at the salvage yard last
saturday,
and gave me the address and phonenumber. But car was at
sellers
place on monday and some finnish guys picked it up.
Sorry that I bothered for nothing, but it took 2 months
from
these guys to got the car!!
And THANK YOU! It's good to see that there's still people
out there
who are ready to help you when you most need it!
...thats rare..
This car will be on the road again someday, altough there's
no engine or trans.
Thanks again and see you!

Markku Jaakkola
      - 1962 Crown 2d
      - 1957 Crown 4d

=====
Kenyon Wills
6o LeBaron - America's Most Carefully Built Car
73 LeBaron - Long Low & Luxurious