Posting your imperial Item to the website

Posting your imperial Item to the website

> Can we try to post this article in the web site?
>
> D^2

To post articles or any other material to the web site:

Please get posession of the item to be posted.
Scan at 300dpi and contact the OIC Webmonsters for routing
instructions (at the link posted on all IML message
bottoms).

<<OR>>

If you're not the scanning type, get the article, ad, or
photo and contact us and we'll find someone to scan it for
you once you USPS it to us.

Donate anything Imperial-related that you have for posting
to the club web site in the next 60 days and get next
year's IML subscription free!  Come one, come all!

=====
Kenyon Wills
6o LeBaron - America's Most Carefully Built Car
73 LeBaron - Long Low & Luxurious