re: Carlisle

It is a town in Pennsylvania not too far from Hershey.
 They have several shows a year but focus on a single
brand each time.  The one we are talking about is all
Chryslers and is held in mid july every year.  It is
still mainly muscle cars but the swap meet is great
because at least it is all mopar.

Kerryp