Please Welcome C. R. Granados

New Subscriber(s): C. R. Granados
Email Address is: granfem54@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Saint Leonard Maryland

Car(s) owned: 1971 Chrysler Imperial Le Baron; green with green interior;
4-door vinyl top

Self-Introduction: My Imperial is in need of parts and body work.  I am
especially in need of a driver's side 5-way gang switch for my windows.
I would greatly appreciate someone giving me information as to whom I can
contact to get parts and someone to do good body work.
My Imperial has sat too long and is not running.  I'm thinking that the gas
is old, the fuel filter needs to be replaced, a new battery and a tune up
will get her on the road.  I miss cruising on weekends and going to shows.

Anybody out there?!?!?!