Imperial, no Chrysler

Thought I'd chime in on this one....

The New York State DMV correctly lists my '61 as IMPERIAL.   When I registered "Big Red", the DMV clerk opened his eyes wide and said IMPERIAL!...it must be big as a boat.  I said yes it is.   He then wanted to know if it had fins....now me smiling ear to ear responded...does it ever have fins!    As I left the DMV building. I looked upward and said "God Bless you Virgil Exner"  (as I often do).

Happy Imperialing to all.....John Giove and "Big Red"