Formatting e-mail

Thanks Dick B for your note on stripping e-mails pf unwanted garbage.

People.  PLEASE listen to him.  If you don't know how to, or don't know what
he means - please ask!!

Also, I have asked before (and have a tech question in to AOL) about send
e-mail via AOL in plan text.  I can't figure out if you can do it.  If anyone
knows pass it on!!

Thanx!!

Dan Wing
Imp1983@xxxxxxx