Oakhurst California Statewide Meet 2002

Since I knew that I could not attend the awards banquet after the gathering
at the park, I asked how I would find out the results of the judging, peoples
choice, raffle, etc.  I was told that this would be mailed to me.  Almost 3
months have passed, and I have not heard anything from anyone.  Who do I
contact to get the info.  I did afterall pay the entry fee (no plaque
orpeoples choice voting rights because I wasn't preregistered).

Thanks,
Davis