'54 Build sheet

Good morning Darrell:

Great answer on the build sheets. Hard to believe how many "experts" there
are on the different mailing lists.

I evidently missed your email earlier this month. It was the day I received
over 100...
So will answer now albeit late.

I will keep my eye out for the 63 max wedge car. There was a beautiful 63
Fury convertible at the April 2001 Spring Fling. The car is light blue and is
original. The car is from Washington State and I think Galen knows about it.
Perhaps he has the address of the owner.

Rita and I have been very busy. I still have a number of medical suites to
buildout. Rita's practice is growing like crazy. She formed a law corp with
two others earlier this month and moves into new offices in September after I
do the tenant improvement work. She leased 7200 feet and has already leased
out her extra space. She did this so that she could expand again. One partner
is a registered nurse and she does family law -- for more than 10 years --
and the other partner is a doctor and dentist and a lawyer. Rita and Daniel
went to law school together and studied for the bar together. While one is
not supposed to learn placement on the bar exam, Rita was third and Daniel
was fourth in the state. This means I have to be really really nice to them!
Rita, alone, has more than 200 active cases. I am very proud of my wife.

If you recall, I told you about a patent a friend had (he past away in
January) that allowed a camera to take perfect TV pictures in the dark (pitch
black). Well, it appears that it was left to me to use and develop. We can
use it for both medical purposes and security cameras and anything else we
can dream up. I am very excited about this but wish my friend Al was still
with us. He was a true American hero with accomplishments ranging from the TV
camera on the  Lunar module Eagle, the science for the fax machine, cable TV
and a host of other things.

The '42 Chrysler is currently on hiatus until it goes into another body shop
on Sept 15 to put in the new floor. The sills are done and so is a lot of
other metal work. I just bought a Jan '42 Chrysler Photo Gram that features
my car. By the way, Bruce Thomas found the original color artwork of my car
in a file of pre '42 special upholstery jobs. He sent me a fantastic photo
copy for my reference. I also have an original showroom poster of the car. I
wonder what it would take to have the car become a true classic... It sure
deserves it.

Will close for now and apologize for not answering sooner.

Sherwood