My Biiig Project

The problem I have is that I need to lower my
compression ratio in the car- the gasket idea may work
(sounds like a cheap head shim to me....).

I would still want alcohol/water injection eventually
so that I could have a safe guard while playing around
with things.

I know the CV joints can take everything because it is
the same CV joint found in the 2.2/2.5L AC bodies (aka
pre3.0 Dynasty's). That CV joint (same as mine) was on
almost every single FWD Mopar of the 80's and early
90's. I know of a guy who has a ten sec. K-car with
the same CV joint (http://www.thedodgegarage.com/).

The tranny on the other hand.... A604 (The BAD one).
Only tranny to go onto 3.3's in cars (vans got the
A604 then in time it's replacement). All I would need
to do is regularly change the tranny fluids (and 7176
is expensive stuff....). The tranny is already cooled
with a larger tranny cooler- and thus everything
should be fine at just 3-4 units of boost. Once I get
ready for the big boost I will swap a auto 3-speed in,
from a 4-cylinder, which can more then take the abuse
(and if it doesn't, there are up-grade performance
kits for that Tranny b/c it was in the R/T Spirit, and
the 2.2/2.5 turbo cars which Mopar supported with a
full line of goodies....).