"Striking" '67 LeBaron on eBay!!

Alert 1967 LeBaron Fans!

There's a 1967 LeBaron just posted on eBay that, if
it's half as good as the photos, appears to be truly
'sweet'.  Moreover, it is listed as 'BUY IT NOW' for
$4,400.  In other words, if you decide you want it,
before the bidding starts (and there are currently no
bids), you can buy it outright for $4,440.  The car is
a 'champagne gold' with gold leather and a white vinyl
top.  It's got 'everything', including telescoping
steering.  Car is in Oklahoma.

Here's the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewIte
m&item=1847389440

It has over 130k miles, but the ad claims the engine
has been rebuilt, as have the brakes, steering,
ignition, etc, etc, etc.  The ad says it's being sold
by 2nd owner, who has kept it garage-parked (but with
regular maintainance) for the last ten years.  The
crisp, clear pictures seem to reveal good chrome, and
an unbelieveably well preserved leather interior.

ALSO, the 67 Crown Coupe that we saw at Carlisle
Chrysler Nationals is also posted on eBay (with pix).
It's in Harve de Grace, Maryland.

Man..., I'm looking for my beloved 1960 LeBaron, but
if I was in the position to... I'd really check out
that '67 LeBaron...  It "looks" incredible...

Regards,
Jim Byers
ISO
1960 LeBaron or Crown Coupe