The Imperial Conundrum

Dimitrios,

Have you driven a 300M, or compared to what else $30K buys in a new car these
days? It has to be one of the nicest overall deals out there, with style,
performance (even to this non-fan of FWD), features and room for barely more
than a high-trim Camry.

Give it a fair shot in the modern context. It might not be one of our
Imperials (and what is?), but it seems closer in spirit to a letter-series 300
than a new Impala does to an '63 SS, or a Marauder (remember, you can't spell
Grand Marquis without Grand Ma) does to its namesake.

:)  Chris in LA