Imperial Conundrum -300M

Regarding the 300M Insult.  I also thought how dare they make a V6 sedan and put 300M on it 300 maybe but not M.  I knew there would be no real comparison between it and a real letter car but after reading Don Pettys driving experience in a 300M I decided what the heck its time for a new car lets order a 300M. I must say it does not hold a candle to an Imperial or a 300 letter car but what does these days?  Lets face it you aren't ever going to see anything built again that will compare to those cars. However anyone who thinks a 300M is a glorified Neon has obviously never driven a 300M any length of time.  I love my 99 and it has found a permanent home at my house, and although it is much different it sure looks better sitting next to my 62 LeBaron and my other Mopars than a non Mopar.

Steve T.
62 LeBaron
63 300 Pacecar Conv.
300M