67-68 brake booster vacum check valve

Hi, hope somebody can help me, the vacuum check valve on my 67 is broke, I tried all the local auto parts stores, the Chrysler dealer, searched the iml archives and the internet, no luck, the hole in the brake booster  that the valve plugs into is larger than that on other cars, so was not able to find a substitute part at the parts store. does anybody have any idea where I can get one, or where  I can get something that will fit and do the job. thanks for your time, mike Becker

67 cron      67 convert    + 67 lebaron just purchased of ebay    77 440 PW    72 RR