Imperial, hot-rods, and site content

--- Greg Acker <gacker@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> There is a very well done 81-83 Imperial street rod in
> the NW PA area -
> it was at the Albion show this year

Triple bonus points to anybody that reads this for photos
and information from the owner of this car (or others) for
our website.  That one sounds really neat and now I want to
see it (but won't be coming back east any time soon...).

Please help us to collect info for all to see.  Who knows
where this car will be in 20 years when the early 80's
edition is super rare and in the classic auto category?
Better that it live forever on our pages.
With the website down lately, it has not been the time to
solicit new material (hey, nobody can see it, so why?).

Now that we're back up, I encourage all to keep an eye out
for anything Imperial related that isn't posted already.
I have collected quite a pile of items that I am working on
with the assistance of our other volunteers (thanks team!).
 Please help if you can!  We want our site to be
encyclopedic in its breadth.

Maybe even Jim Gathman will post some pictures of his 199?
Imperial/Dynasty hotrod with details about his project?

How about some pictures of YOUR car for the site while its
not snowing???

=====
Kenyon Wills
6o LeBaron - America's Most Carefully Built Car
73 LeBaron - Long Low & Luxurious