gas gauge

> At each fill up, set the trip meter back to zero,
> then you will know that at
> least you should go 200 miles before needing more

My trip odometer is broken...the tenths digits
circulate, but the next digit over seems to be stuck
on "4".  Curiously, the reset knob will cycle all the
digits except the 4.  Its never concerned me...I keep
a log in all my cars of miles driven, gas put in, and
maintenance done.  Yes, I'm one of those anal
retentive people.  I still have the records from my
first car!

=====
--Mike Pittinaro

Piles of pitted chrome