any OIC members going to the A-C-D festival?

any OIC members going to the A-C-D festival?

Greetings All;

   I was just wondering if there are any of the OIC members that are
planning to go to the Auburn Cord Duesenberg festival in Auburn,  Indiana,
over Labor Day weekend, this year.  I personally think that it may be a good
idea to arange to meet some fellow Imperialists there and get to know them
as well as having a great time looking at all the classic cars of
yesteryear!. If anyone planning to attend, I would appreciate the feedback
as we all could start making plans to possible meet somewhere and have a
good time while there.

                                     Thanks All

                                     Tony Fortner

                                     (IMP6971)