1990 Imperial Coming Home

I am finally going to get a car that is truly, in name at least, an
Imperial.  I have been wanting to get a driver that was smaller, newer and
more appropriate to drive in the winter here, than my 78 or 76 NYB would be.
I have been watching for a 1990 to 1993 Imperial to come up for sale near me
and for a good price.  I found one that fits the bill.  This car needs to be
cleaned up but is in nice shape.  The car has fairly high miles (313,000+
km).  It is a one owner car.  The owner has passed away and his son is
selling it.  It has a couple little dings in the right rear but this is
meant to be a dirver for me, not a show car or anything.  The only thing
that doesn't work, apparently, is the cruise control.  The seller stated
that the vacuum motor is bad.  I think that should be easy enough to
replace.  The price is right too!

Take a look what I'll be driving this winter!

http://www.nybclub.org/bradhogg/90Imperial/index.htm

Does anyone have information on what features were optional on these cars?
What is the service record of the 3.3 litre V6 and the 4 speed OD trans?
What kind of mileage do these cars get?

Brad Hogg
Winnipeg, Manitoba
http://www.nybclub.org/bradhogg/index.htm
1978 Chrysler Newport 4-door Hard Top
1976 Chrysler New Yorker Brougham 4-door Hard Top
1990 Chrysler Imperial 4-door Sedan
1968 Chrysler Newport Custom 4-door Sedan