Please Welcome Kurt Piepenburg

New Subscriber(s): Kurt Piepenburg
Email Address is: trukkcp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Galena,Illinois

Car(s) owned: 1981 Black w/Heather leather interior, EFI equipped

Self-Introduction: By trade, I am a telephone company central office
technician. I bought this car used 8 years ago when it had 36k on it. Car
has 140k now. 45 years old. This car is a daily driver. Would like to share
stories about EFI, etcetera, with other lucky owners. I have many spare
parts that I stripped from any junked one I could find. I love this car. It
is the only car I have ever driven that allows me do drive at 65 mph with
all windows down and moonroof open and not have the wind blow my hair all
over the place. It is a true cruiser.