76 rear shocks

Hello,

Are there any recommendations for rear shocks for my 76 NYB?  One of mine
deposited a nice puddle of green fluid on the garage floor and the car has a
significant list right now.  The car originally had the auto-height control
system, but the valve stopped working a while back and I will be putting normal
shocks on it.  I am looking for shocks that give a decent ride, but are still
at a reasonable cost since I don't really want to throw a lot of money at this
car right now.

Thanks,
James