Sent: Thursday, August 08, 2002 8:22 PM
Subject: Re: IML: Opinion wanted on swivel seats for 60

Swivel seats are definitely worth it.  Folks love to see them at shows.  Most think they're a good idea.  Great talking point to draw folks away from those blankety blank tiresome 57 Chevys.  The frame is worth $$.  I just sold a pwer seat with the swivel seats on the frame for $400
BTW, all, and I mean all, swivels seat frames are the same for 59,60 and 61 for Plymouth, Dodge DeSoto Chrysler and Imperial.  The upholstery is different, yes.  Even if its a 4 door with a fixed back, there is a piece of metal you take out and the seats go front and back for your two door.

If you don't want the frame, I sure do.

Sincerely, Henry Hopkins