parade car sighting on superman tv series

Felixa1954 wrote:

> a blue 1955-56 parade car (really) i saw on an old "superman" show on
tvland.
> tthe drivers area was open with a cut down wind
> shield and the rear seat and partition was
> covered with a white top. the letters imperial
> were on the trunk.

Hi,

The parade phaetons have been featured in a number of movies/tv specials.
Thanks for the siting!!  Along with the other great information off the
website that Leslie provided, the club's movie section does offer a number
of other examples of the '52 parade phaeton with viewable clips and quite a
few good screen captures.  Here is a list of what we have so far.  If anyone
else has any sitings, PLEASE let us know.

Cinderfella (with a lavender-colored phaeton)
http://www.imperialclub.com/MoviesAndTelevision/Cinderfella/index.htm

Sweet Bird Of Youth (with a blue-colored phaeton)
http://www.imperialclub.com/MoviesAndTelevision/Sweet/index.htm

Lil' Abner (with another blue-colored phaeton)
http://www.imperialclub.com/MoviesAndTelevision/Abner/index.htm

Assassination (with a white exterior/white interior phaeton)
http://www.imperialclub.com/MoviesAndTelevision/Assassination/index.htm

How To Marry  A Millionaire (with one of the early '53 versions)
http://www.imperialclub.com/MoviesAndTelevision/Marry/index.htm

Heaven Help Us (the NYC phaeton which is black with a red interior)
http://www.imperialclub.com/MoviesAndTelevision/Heaven/index.htm

Best Regards,
Chris Trettin
1956 Imperial sedan