To: IML
Sent: Monday, August 12, 2002 5:16 PM
Subject: IML: 63 heater

I need some help figuring out how the heater is supposed to be plumbed in
the 63.  Evidently the control valve failed and the heater is now
directly connected, making for very uncomfortable summer driving.  I am
going to get the control valve rebuilt/replaced, but there is another
vacuum actuated valve mounted on the passenger fender that I don't see in
the FSM.  Is this supposed to be there?  It looks like the hose may have
connected through this valve before it went to the control valve on the
fire wall.

John