Inquiry About A Hemi Parts Vendor

Hello All;
 I recently came across a source of engine parts for my car while visiting a local machine shop. The machinist can't recommend  this outfit as he knows nothing about them. The company is called,"Quality Engineered Components, Chrysler FirePower engine parts, adapters & accesories",and they are located in West Linn, Oregon. Has anyone heard of this company or know anything about them? Are they any good? How are their prices and the quality of their parts?
Thank You
Arran Foster
1954 Imperial Newport
Needing A Left Side Taillight Bezel and other trim parts.