Fun Chat

just wanted to let everyone know how fun the chat room is!  I went into it for the first time last nite and had a great time.  met lots of great ppl ! So why not stop in and chat with all the ppl you've been posting with.
to get to the chatroom look at  the previous post writen by Roadhogg@xxxxxxx
on 8-14.  gives you wonderful directions !!

hope to see ya all there

donna
(sweet_donna)
66 Imperial Labaron