Please Welcome John Muller looking for 59

Please Welcome John Muller looking for 59

There are about five 1959 Imperials now for sale on Collector Car Trader
online, and the lowest price one is just down the street from me, here in
Mission Viejo, CA. It is in beautiful condition except the guy who owns it
also owns a body shop, and the lower part of the car below the chrome trim is
painted with a charcoal primer, upper portion is a light coral color. He is
selling it as a two tone, but I don't think they ever did a treatment like
that in 1959, especially using a matte colored paint. The car is also a four
door, which doesn't bother me, even though I prefer a two door for cleaner
lines. Good luck on your search! I just got my '59 back in December, and
never had a second thought about why I bought it, and I've even been toying
with the idea of getting another one, but garage space is my main problem at
this time.
Bill '59 Crown