IML Group Trip to Lowell's and Blackhawk Sat. 9/28

IML Group Trip to Lowell's and Blackhawk Sat. 9/28

I have gotten a green light from Lowell Howe and Luke Nola
for a trip out to Lowell's, and I invite other Imperial
People to join us.  Lowell's place is past Altamont pass on
580 and down I-5 30+ minutes out in the sticks.

Mark your calendar for Saturday, Sept 28th.

I am planning to leave San Lorenzo (my place) near 238/880
split right above Hayward, at 9:45 and anyone wishing to
come along can meet up with us there at 9:15 or so.

I am planning to get one of those super 10 foot submarine
sandwiches and some soda pop.  If you have a card table or
folding chairs that you can bring, please let me know, as
they will be a bonus.

I am planning to use a projector to show imperial/mopar
films and what our website is to Lowell.  He has no idea
what sort of mumbo-jumbo this web/email thing is, and he
more than anyone should get a peek at all of the stuff that
has been assembled online.  Who knows?  Maybe he'll hook up
that infernal computer that his kid gave him after this (I
think not).  The projector thing is a surprise!!! -So don't
go telling him anything, OK?

On the return trip, maybe 1 PM depart from Lowell's, I am
planning to turn right on 680 and go up to the luxurious
auto museum at Blackhawk.  This is worth the extra 10
miles, as it rivals any museum that you care to put up
against it for cars and lavish spread, plus it's air
conditioned!  Maybe I can chisel out a group discount and a
guide?

Extra points if your Imperial comes along for the ride.  I
think that Luke will be walking around asking everyone if
he can try

>>!ANYBODY'S!<<

Imperial on an American Road, but he'll just drive against
traffic on the wrong side of the road, being on holiday
from New Zealand. He's on his own to find a sucker that'll
give him some seat time in the Imeprial's native habitat.

Please RSVP offline and I'll reply with a canned set of
directions to my house with cell-phone contact number in
case you're lost/late.

I very much want to meet my fellow IML buddies and put
faces with names.  Come one, come all.

=====
Kenyon Wills
6o LeBaron - America's Most Carefully Built Car
73 LeBaron - Long Low & Luxurious

San Lorenzo/SF Bay Area